If what you’re seeking is a level block upon which to build your dream home and be close to schools, shops, public transport and medical facilities,
then you must not overlook 72 Pierce Street, Wellington.
Property features include:
• 690 square Metre parcel of land
• Service availability for water, electricity and sewer
• West facing frontage
• Numerous options and uses to consider all of which are subject to Dubbo Regional Council submission and approval.
• Currently zoned R1 General Residential
• Permitted building without consent – Environmental protection works; Home-based child care; Home occupations; Roads.
• Permitted with consent- Attached dwellings; Boarding houses; Centre-based child care facilities; Community
facilities; Dwelling houses; Group homes; Home industries; Hostels; Multi dwelling
housing; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster aquaculture; Places of public worship; Pond-based
aquaculture; Residential flat buildings; Respite day care centres; Restaurants or cafes;
Semi-detached dwellings; Seniors housing; Sewage reticulation systems; Shop top
housing; Tank-based aquaculture; Water reticulation systems
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure a block that grasps all the positives of country living.
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Important Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.