Whether you’re looking to downsize or looking for a great investment opportunity this charming two bedroom brick unit on the highly sought after Whiteley street just maybe the one for you.
The property boasts:
• Two bedrooms with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
• Sun filled loungeroom highlighting a beautiful bayonet window over-looking the communal courtyard, split system A/C, ceiling fan and gas bayonet .
• Cosy kitchen and dining open planned area has lots of cupboard space, pantry, gas cooking appliances and a ceiling fan.
• The home’s all-in-one bathroom provides vanity, built-in bath tub to soak the day away, shower and toilet.
• Maintenance free, paved and secured private courtyard
• Garden shed
• Single lock up garage
This fabulous unit is nestled in a strata managed complex of 6 units and is currently rented with a long standing tenant that would love to stay on.
Book your appointment today!
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.