This beautiful bright and immaculately maintained brick home was built, owned and lovingly lived in by the same owners for over 45 years but the time has come to sell.
Property features include
• Welcoming spacious veranda overlooking the neighbourhood and established well maintained gardens.
• Great sized tiled foyer that leads into the cosy formal lounge room overseeing the front yard.
• The home boasts three bedrooms all with carpet floor coverings , built-in robes and ceiling fans with the master also providing a split system air conditioner.
• Well equipped family bathroom featuring vanity, built-in bath tub, shower with separate toilet and a second toilet located in the laundry.
• Open planned kitchen and dining area delivering electric cooking appliances, rangehood, dishwasher, ceiling fan, breakfast bar,
split system, loads of cupboard space and internal access to the garage.
• Enormous light filled rumpus/family room with a sizable built in bar, carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan and large reverse cycle split system.
• Separate office/ironing room
Other features include:
• Single lock up garage
• Under covered sitting area at the rear
• Massive basement/storage area
• Water tank
This property is truly an exceptional offering and perfect if you are thinking of an exciting country lifestyle change, wanting to buy your first home or looking to invest in this high demand market.
Book your inspection today!!
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.