Attention future homeowners and investors alike!!
Hidden away on the tree-lined and highly desirable Gipps Street Montefiores, is this sizable brick family home that wont last long.
Property features include:
• Three bedrooms, all having carpet floor coverings and built in wardrobes with the main also enjoying a ceiling fan.
• Generous loungeroom featuring slow combustion woods fire, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Bright all-in-one family bathroom featuring built-in bath tub, vanity and shower with separate toilet.
• Light filled open planned kitchen and dining area providing ample storage, gas cooking appliances, ceiling fan, small office area and glass sliding doors that open up to a paved entertaining area that is surrounded by established hedges and trees providing privacy and shade in the summer months.
Additional features include:
• 8x solar panels
• Double lock up garage
• Garden shed
• Established low maintenance gardens and trees encircling the entirety of the property.
• Separate fenced rear yard that is full of fruit trees and vines
• Magnificent block size of 1163 square metres.
Locations such as this are hard to come by, so if you’ve been looking for a family home in a quiet, peaceful area, then don’t miss this property its sure to impress.
Book your inspection today.
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.