A rare opportunity awaits you to secure this spacious double storey family home that provides comfortable living across a thoughtful open plan design and is situated on a very generous half acre parcel of land that has a remarkable view of the mountains, Upon inspection you will be surprised with the level of quality craftsmanship that has been carried out to offer a truly unique home.
Property features include:
• Immaculately presented, this property offers four great sized bedrooms, three having timber floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and fans, with the main also enjoying a large ensuite
• Light filled loungeroom featuring slow combustion wood fire, reverse cycle split system A/C, ceiling fan and sliding glass doors that open out onto the balcony to sit and soak up the gorgeous view.
• Separate dining room and second multi purpose living area with built in storage cupboard.
• Bright family bathroom centrally located to all bedrooms providing built-in bathtub, vanity and shower with separate toilet.
• Modern kitchen overlooking the outdoor alfresco area providing the home with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
Additional features include:
• Single lock up garage
• Freshly painted throughout
• U shaped driveway
• Fully and securely fenced rear yard, the private yard is further enhanced by a large covered alfresco area where you can sit and enjoy the peace and tranquillity that only comes with total privacy.
• Established gardens
• Garden shed
47-49 Marsh Street is a truly exceptional offering and perfect if you are thinking of an exciting country lifestyle change or have a vision to own a home with a view, pursue an accommodation venture or both.
Book your inspection today!
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.