A flowered path and the sounds of the river flowing at the rear will instantly put you at ease before you even step through the front door of this gorgeous family home.
Located in the quiet and highly sought after area of Ford street this magnificent double storey brick home is one not to be missed.
• Two great sized bedrooms downstairs with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fans and a large built in wardrobe in the second bedroom.
• Huge upstairs parents retreat/master suite features a fully secured balcony to sit, relax and take in views over the back gardens and listen to the river running in the close distance
• Generous lounge room with ducted A/C and gas bayonets for the cooler months.
• While the north facing kitchen is compact it does lend itself to being opened up if required into the adjoining open planned dining room.
• Great sized and light filled family room at the rear of the home over looking the large back yard
• Original bathroom providing vanity and shower with separate toilet and second vanity.
• Evaporative cooling throughout
• Under covered BBQ area
• Double carport
• Two garden sheds
• Fully fenced and secured yard for the kiddies
Whether you are looking for your forever home or looking to increase your investment portfolio this beautiful family home may just be the one you’ve been looking for.
Book your inspection today
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.