Quietly tucked away on Pierce Street, close to the community health centre and Wellington Base Hospital
is number 53 which offers an ideal first home or excellent investment opportunity.
• Three good sized bedrooms, 2 with carpet floor coverings and the other with polished floorboards
• Fourth bedroom or rumpus room with split system A/C and additional toilet
• Functional kitchen and dining open planned area with electric oven and range hood
• All-in-one family bathroom with vanity, shower and built-in bathtub and separate toilet
• Single carport with drive through access to the rear yard.
• Almost new double lock up garage
• Garden shed
Currently rented at $260 Per week, this property is perfect for your first home or to increase your investment portfolio.
Book your inspection today as this one is sure not to last long.
INSPECTIONS: By appointment only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding -0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.