Rare opportunity to secure a 1,619sqm level block with a charming & well maintained church, located in the peaceful rural setting of Yeoval.
This wonderful high pitched brick church is over 114 years old built in 1908 with fantastic features and beautiful high ceilings.
Features inside this property are
• Two front entry points
• Gorgeous stain-glassed windows
• Beautiful main assembly area with ceiling fans, heaters and timber altar
• Polished timber flooring
• Office/storage room with sink and external door to the rear yard
• Bright kitchette that also has an external door to the rear yard
• Small upstairs sitting or storage area.
• Toilet block located in the rear yard
• Located just 47 Minutes from Dubbo
A solid and inspiring construction surrounded by the picturesque village location, this property has endless possibilities and this wonderful piece of history will not be available for long.
Book your inspection today, you wont be disappointed
PRICE: Offers over $270,000 considered
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.