Purchasers need look no further than this easy-care home located close to schools and shops and the beautiful Wellington CBD.
From the moment you lock eyes with the front cypress timber fence, 71 Thornton Street instantly feels like home.
Step inside this bright and stylish period home and you are sure to fall in love with its features.
• Three bedrooms, all with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans with the main and second bedrooms also enjoying split system air conditioning.
• If you love to cook, then the light-filled and well-equipped huge open planned kitchen and dining area will be sure to impress featuring floating floors, breakfast bar, loads of cupboard space, gas cooking appliances, rangehood, another split system A/C and a dishwasher to make cleaning a breeze.
• Cosy lounge room with beautiful pressed metal ceilings
• The home’s marvellous bathroom has a large shower recess, modern vanity and clawfoot bathtub selected to match this homes build period and décor plus separate toilet.
• This property is well fenced with a spacious back yard, it includes a covered entertaining area which is ideal for the kids and pets to play.
• Under covered front patio
• Instantaneous natural gas hot water system
• Double carport
• Work shed at the rear
• Previously rented for $600 per week fully furnished
Whether your looking for your first home or looking for a great investment, don’t miss the opportunity to secure a wonderful family home, oozing with charm and offering opportunities to put your own stamp on. BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY!!
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444