Located in the beautiful village of Stuart Town, at the end of a private treelined driveway is this enchanting and tranquil country cottage.
• 4050 square metre package of land
• 3 bedrooms all with carpet floor coverings, with the main also providing a wall A/C, ceiling fan, walk in robe, small wood fire, small ensuite with toilet and vanity and external access to view the countryside.
• Country styled and light filled kitchen highlighting tiled benchtops, slow combustion wood fire, skylight, freestanding electric oven and built in panty.
• The classic all in one bathroom promotes a shower over a claw foot bathtub to soak away the days work along with vanity, toilet and built-in hamper as well as a second shower being located in the laundry.
• Cosy loungeroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan and external access to the front patio area.
Additional features include:
• Fully enclosed inground pool for those warm summer months
• Small outside Spa/soaker pool located on the back deck
• Soft Gravity fed bore, supplying water to the home
• 2x Rain water tanks
• 2 bay work shed with electricity, lighting and water supplied
• 2x carports
• Chook run with shed
• Flood lights surrounding the property
If your tired of the hustle and bustle of city living, indulge in your passion for a peaceful picturesque rural setting.
Located 60klm from Orange or 35klm from Wellington this little piece of paradise is a must inspect.
INSPECTION: By appointment only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.