Have you been searching for a comfortable family home with character, then take the time to look at 89 Gisborne Street, Wellington which is conveniently located in a great area of town,
only minutes walk to the local high school, tennis courts, health services, day care centre and sporting grounds.
Property features include:
• Three generous sized bedrooms with fresh floor coverings, the main providing an air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes.
• Large loungeroom enjoying a ceiling fan and slow combustion wood fire for the cooler months.
• Light filled sunroom room or office over looking the tennis courts and sporting fields.
• Open planned dining and kitchen areas featuring electric cooking appliances, rangehood and air conditioner.
• Well secured backyard with powered under covered L shaped entertaining area.
Other features include:
• Single carport
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpet floor coverings throughout
• New venetian blinds throughout
Set on a 644 sqm block with rear lane access through large double gates to a single lock up garage.
Do not miss the opportunity to secure a great investment or first home in a stellar location!
Book your inspection today
INSPECTION: By appointment or video call only
CONTACT: Rebecca Harding 0457517444
Disclaimer: Images reflect properties at the time when the photos were taken or in some cases at an earlier point to accommodate the privacy of the tenant or owner. Seasonal changes & maintenance can affect the current presentation and prospective purchasers are urged to use them as a guide only.